Georgia Tech has embarked on creating a roadmap, the Comprehensive Campus Plan (CCP), to guide campus development and capital investments on the Atlanta campus over the next ten years and beyond. The team is excited to share the progress of this planning effort including draft recommendations at an upcoming virtual town hall tailored to address the needs and aspirations of the Georgia Tech staff community.
While this town hall will focus on staff input, anyone is welcome to join us on March 17, from 2 to 3 p.m. Click here to join via Zoom.
During this town hall, the planning team seek will seek your feedback and answer questions as they share draft recommendations related to:
Campus growth and space needs.
Student life, recreation, and athletics.
Campus intra-mobility, transportation, transit, and parking.
Open space and pedestrian safety.
Campus and community connections.
Campus ecology and sustainability.
- Maria Cimilluca, Vice President for Infrastructure and Sustainability (I&S)
- Gilber Delgado, Associate Vice President of Planning, Design, and Construction; I&S
- Megha Sinha, Campus Planner and Project Manager, NBBJ
- Kim Way, Principal, Urban Design and Planning, NBBJ
- Joel Mann, Mobility Planner, Stantec
- Caroline Burnette, Associate, Brailsford and Dunleavy
- Haythem Shata, Project Strategist, Sherwood Design Engineers
- Adam Griff, Research and Workspace Planner, brightspot strategy