Applications for 2022 Open in July 12, 2021! *Submit by DECEMBER 1st, 2021 for priority consideration
The School of Chemistry and Biochemistry strongly encourages all applicants to complete the Institute application for consideration of admission by December 1st for priority consideration (see "admission criteria" for deadline details). Applications are accepted starting in July. Decisions for Fall admission are made starting in December throughout February/Early March. All applicants will be contacted via email as final decisions are made.
- NOTE: The application the GRE will be optional. (It is not required!)
Institute Graduate Online Application. (there is no longer a pre-application)
- The Institute application requires a non-refundable application fee of $75.00 with your application ($85 for international student).
- Georgia Tech is committed to excellence and promoting diversity within the PhD applicant pool. As a result, the School of Chemistry and Biochemistry will consider application fee waivers for the PhD application for members of underrepresented groups who are US citizens or permanent residents (Green card holders) as well as first generation students who are US citizens or permanent residents. Please email the Director of Graduate Studies for the School of Chemistry, Dr. Kenyetta Johnson (Kenyetta.Johnson@chemistry.gatech.edu), for additional information. In the message, please mention your citizenship and the aspect of your identity that is underrepresented (such as gender or racial/ethnic group) or if you are a first generation student. We recognize that diversity comes in many forms, and can also grant a limited number of waivers due to financial hardship. Please note, application fee waiver codes are limited and are first come, first served. Fee waiver requests will have no bearing on admission decisions.
For additional questions, please review the Frequently Asked Questions, or contact:
- Dr. Kenyetta Johnson or Ruth Pierre, School of Chemistry and Biochemistry
- 901 Atlantic Drive, Georgia Tech, Atlanta, GA 30332-0400
- Phone (404) 894-8227; Fax (404) 385-0386
- Email: email@example.com