GT Environment Health and Safety (http://www.ehs.gatech.edu) - A comprehensive and complete database of information, policies, forms, and contacts within GT pertinent to all aspects and questions you may have about safety.
Chemical Safety Information from Intergovernmental Organizations - Rapid access to internationally peer-reviewed information on chemicals commonly used throughout the world.
American Chemical Society
- Chemical & Engineering news --Safety blog "Safety zone". Up-to-date safety ressources and news.
- American Chemical Society Committee on Chemical Safety
- Division of Chemical Health & Safety (DCHAS)
- Grainger - Safety supplies ranging from solvents cans, cabinets, signage, RTK labels etc.
- Fisher Safety - Wide selection of safety supplies
- McMaster-Carr - Safety glasses, protective equipment, signage, warning lights, floor markings, and tape
- Uvex - Eye protection
- Rx Safety - Prescription safety glasses
- LaserVision - Laser-related safety items: eyewear, face-shields, barriers, signage
- Industrial Scientific - Gas detection and monitoring instruments
- Honeywell - Gas detection and monitoring instruments
- Dow Lab Safety Academy
- Modular safety videos on a range of laboratory safety and safety culture related topics. Click here to acess the website.
- Material Compatibility:
- Cole Parmer offers an interactive compatibility chart of materials and chemicals.
- Hand Protection:
- Cole-Parmer website offers a glove chemical compatibility chart when you select the chemical you are interested in.
Chemical & Engineering News Safety Letters
C&EN has published Safety Letters since 1993. The letters cover a wide variety of hazards and/or accidents that have occurred. It is a valuable resource to keep up-to-date with some of the safety challenges our profession faces and potential strategies to prevent accidents and promote safety culture.