The School of Chemistry and Biochemistry provides free in-house poster printing to our faculty, researchers, and graduate students for research presentations.
General Submission Information
- Content must be related to research projects or presentations in the School of Chemistry and Biochemistry.
- All printing will be done on a first-come, first-served basis via the web submission form below.
- All files must be in PDF file format. Other file formats will be declined.
- Use MS Office fonts or embed your font into the file you submit. No font substitutions; formatting errors WILL result.
- Paper roll is 42 inches wide. Maximum print size is 42x60.
- Margins: There are no restrictions; everything is automatically fitted within the printable area.
- GT Logos: Review the Georgia Tech Brand site for logo downloads and acceptable uses.
- Save all files as: lastname.firstinitial.researchgroup.dateofsubmission.
- Submit only one file at a time.
- One copy of a poster will be provided for a single event.
- Posters will be printed and returned within three business days from date of submission.
- An email will be sent to the address provided at the time of submission when the job is complete.
- Pickup location is in the MoSE Bldg. second floor, mailroom 2201F next to the graduate student mailboxes and mailroom copier.
- All printed posters must be proofed at time of pickup.
- All printing issues must be resolved with staff during 10:00 am—2:00 pm (subject to staff availability).
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all print issues.